Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Open for business!


A lot of you have asked if you can purchase prints of my work. Well now you can by clicking right here or by clicking the marketplace tab on my site www.Kurtaspland.com. I have used a site called Fine Art America to print, frame and ship my work. Right now I have three of my more popular pieces for purchase. I will be adding more over the weeks so keep looking back to see what is new. What is so great about working digitally is that each painting is exactly the same as the first so there is never any breakdown of color or quality.

If there is something that I have done that you like let me know and I will add it sooner than later. If you purchase an unframed piece and have it shipped to me, I will be happy to personally sign it. There will be a slight additional fee in shipping from my studio to your home, just let me know by email or phone that it is coming.