Friday, January 6, 2017

Daily Sketch: Burning Leaves

The Sketchbook Series: Fences

Buy "Fences" today at http://bit.ly/1VQiNJH
Follow me on Facebook for all the latest: Kurt Aspland Studio

20 Tips to Improve Your Drawing:

Tip #3: Draw everyday – Draw everyday – Quantity over Quality. Do not get hung up on what something looks like, just move on to the next drawing. Things are happening in your mind that you are not even aware of.

If you are discouraged about your drawing ability or find yourself to get frustrated, I can help because I have been there many times. There are so many art classes, books and workshops out there that seem to address everything except the most important thing of all; that is implementing a daily habit of drawing. That is the foundation for The 28 Day Drawing Class. If I could somehow get my students to draw everyday for four weeks, odds would be in their favor that a habit would form. Sign up for my next class at www.kurtaspland.com


Sketchbook Series by Kurt Aspland “Burning Leaves”