Sunday, January 1, 2017

Howl in 2017

Howl in the new year with me!!!!!, If you art an artist who lacks confidence, I can help you, check out my 28 day classes. 

Follow me on Facebook for all the latest: Kurt Aspland Studio

20 Tips to Improve Your Drawing:

Tip #1: Draw everyday – Set a timer for 15 min. Start only with 15 min.

The first tip and most important is daily practice. There are so many art classes, books and workshops out there that seem to address everything except the most important thing of all; that is implementing a daily habit of drawing. That is the foundation for The 28 Day Drawing Class. If I could somehow get my students to draw everyday for four weeks, odds would be in their favor that a habit would form. Sign up for my next class at www.kurtaspland.com


© Kurt Aspland 28 Day Drawing Course: Daily drawing: Howl in 2017!