Thursday, July 9, 2009

New and improved!


Thank the Lord for Wii Fit! For anyone who wants to know...I worked out using my kids Wii for 50 days then I switched over to a game called My Fitness Coach. This is over a six month period, working out 5-6 days a week in the basement for 30 minutes a day. I have completely slacked off in the last three weeks and need to get motivated again. I also changed my diet and basically I try and eat only natural things (nothing that comes in a bag or box). I have been using our bread maker to make whole wheat bread. Oats for breakfast. As many fruits and veggies my heart desires to eat 24, seven. For dinner I pig out (double portions of the side veggies), but make every effort not to eat after dinner (this is the hardest time). Also no butter and mayo. I still eat and enjoy fast food, ice cream (get a single scoop and eat it slow), but once every two weeks. Go for it get in shape, cause if I can do you can too. Believe me I do not enjoy exercise, but I am now 30 lbs. lighter!!!! The wii is great cause it tracks you daily and helps you also to keep your balance.