Thursday, July 24, 2008

The House of Prayer


If I could snap my fingers and change one thing... I wish I would pray more. PS 118 vs 5-9 says ”In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. 6 The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? 7 The LORD is with me; he is my helper. I will look in triumph on my enemies. 8 It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man. 9 It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in princes.”. I saw this house and had to take a picture of it. It reminded me of how much things can fall apart when we do not take things to heart. We might talk about prayer, we might call days of prayer, we might even blog about prayer, but if we do not do it, nothing will happen. I think I will go call out to God.